Aloclair Plus Spray
- Provides relief from pain caused by mouth ulcers by forming a protective film over them
- Lasts for hours
- Safe for children
- Minimum taste disturbance
- Vaporizer allows product to cover oral lesions with maximum efficiency
Direct the vaporizer towards the lesions inside the mouth and spray three times or as needed to cover the affected area.
Use 3-4 times a day or as needed and avoid eating or drinking for at least 1 hour after application. AloclairTM is safe if ingested.
Aqua, polyvinylpyrrolidone (PVP), maltodextrin, propylene glycol, aloe barbadensis, potassium sorbate, sodium benzoate, PEG-40 hydrogenated castor oil, disodium EDTA, benzalkonium chloride, aroma, sodium saccharin, glycyrrhetinic acid, sodium hyaluronate.
AloclairTM has a broad range of applications for recurrent aphthous ulcers, oral lesions including traumatic lesions caused by dental braces and ill-fitting dentures.
AloclairTM contains unique key ingredients that instantly coat, hydrate, and thus soothe and help the healing process:
- Polyvinylpyrrolidone (PVP) is a barrier forming agent; coats the exposed nerve endings on the mucosa bringing immediate pain relief
- Sodium hyaluronate enhances tissue hydration to promote healing
- Glycyrrhetinic acid and aloe vera provide soothing effect
AloclairTM does not contain alcohol, analgesic and local anesthetic. It does not sting, numb, burn nor dry the oral mucosa.