- Provides relief from pain caused by mouth ulcers, minor oral lesions and chafing and irritation caused by dentures and braces, by forming a protective film over them
- Lasts for hours
- Safe for children
- Minimum taste disturbance
Apply 1 or 2 drops of gel so as to cover the whole mouth ulcer or lesion.
Use 3-4 times a day or as needed and avoid eating or drinking for at least 1 hour after application. AloclairTM is safe if ingested.
Aqua, polyvinylpyrrolidone (PVP), maltodextrin, propylene glycol, aloe barbadensis, potassium sorbate, sodium benzoate, PEG-40 hydrogenated castor oil, disodium EDTA, benzalkonium chloride, aroma, sodium saccharin, glycyrrhetinic acid, sodium hyaluronate, xanthan gum.
AloclairTM has a broad range of applications for recurrent aphthous ulcers, oral lesions including traumatic lesions caused by dental braces and ill-fitting dentures.
AloclairTM contains unique key ingredients that instantly coat, hydrate, and thus soothe and help the healing process:
- Polyvinylpyrrolidone (PVP) is a barrier forming agent; coats the exposed nerve endings on the mucosa bringing immediate pain relief
- Sodium hyaluronate enhances tissue hydration to promote healing
- Glycyrrhetinic acid and aloe vera provide soothing effect
AloclairTM does not contain alcohol, analgesic and local anesthetic. It does not sting, numb, burn nor dry the oral mucosa.